EPT (European Poker Tour) will take place between the 20th – 31st of October at Portomaso Casino, St. Julians, Malta.
The event is one of scale and expects to exceed last year’s success.
There are 76 scheduled tournaments and on the 31st of October, the whole day is dedicated to Halloween.
Besides the main tournament of € 5,300 which will be held on the 25th of October, there will be other remarkable tournaments, such as:
- 21st-25th October – € 1,100
- 23rd-25th October – High Roller of € 25,000
- 26th October – Single-Day High Roller of € 10,000
- 29th-31st October – High Roller of € 10,300
For those who want buy-in tournaments smaller sites were prepared:
- 21st-25th October – Malta Poker Cup €330 Quintuple Stud
- 24th October – a tournament with the buyin of € 550
If you love Halloween, on the 31st of October you can play tournaments such as:
- Turbo Not Your Mummies € 330 Main Event
- 6-Handed Turbo Transylvanian Terrifying Haunted Hyperturbo € 2,150
- Small tournament with the buyin of € 120 that will play alongside finals of the Main event.